Carmen Mojica (Ynanna Djehuty)
Midwife, writer, educator, and reproductive health activist
Available For: Workshop Facilitation, Corporate Appearances, University Speaking Engagements, and Keynote Speeches
An advocate for the empowerment of women and people of the African Diaspora, Carmen is a reproductive health expert raising awareness on maternal & infant health, highlighting the disparities in the healthcare system in the United States for women of color. She is well – versed in intergenerational trauma, healing, transformation and reproductive health & wellness. Carmen is a midwife, educator and author of two books. Read more
I’m proud to offer a variety of workshop sessions, speaking engagements, or keynote speeches about reproductive health, internalized oppression, and personal transformation. I’m available for any of the following topics in the form of a workshop, presentation + Q&A, or keynote address.
- Reproductive Health & Wellness (60 – 90 mins)
- Personal Narrative Transformation (60 – 90 mins)
- Afro-Latina Identity (60 – 90 mins)
Fees & Availability
- Fees negotiable contingent on travel, lodging, and meal accommodations.
- Location preferences: East coast, tri-state area; available for national and international travel